| < August >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Storrs, Ct in August is warm at 20.3 °C (68.54 °F).
- Afternoons can be hot with average high temperatures reaching 25.6 °C (78.1 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally mild with an average low of 15.1 °C (59.2 °F).
- In August the mean daily temperature variation/ range is 10.5 °C (18.9 °F).
- The weather in August is not exactly parched. Circa 100.6mm (4in) of water is unloaded.
- The shortest day is 13:10 long and the longest day is 14:25 long with an average length of 13:49.
Check the distance to and compare the Storrs, Ct August averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for August in Storrs, Ct, Usa
Navigate to August Weather in Locations Surrounding Storrs, Ct:
- Boston, Massachusetts, Usa - 118 kms (73.3 miles) ENE
- Framingham, Ma, Usa - 86.3 kms (53.7 miles) NE
- Milton/ Blue Hill, Ma, Usa - 104 kms (64.6 miles) ENE
- Bedford, Ma, Usa - 105.6 kms (65.6 miles) ENE
- New Bedford, Ma, Usa - 105.6 kms (65.6 miles) ENE
- Plymouth, Ma, Usa - 126.3 kms (78.5 miles) E
- Taunton, Ma, Usa - 96.6 kms (60 miles) E
- Providence/ Green State, Ri, Usa - 68.2 kms (42.4 miles) E
- Groton, Ct, Usa - 92.3 kms (57.3 miles) SSE