| < January >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Storrs, Ct in January is slightly cold at -4.1 °C (24.62 °F).
- Afternoons can be very cool with average high temperatures reaching 0.4 °C (32.7 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally cold with an average low of -8.7 °C (16.3 °F).
- The average diurnal temperature variation/ range in January is 9.1 °C (16.4 °F).
- The weather in January is hardly arid. Circa 98mm (3.9in) of fluid is released.
- The shortest day is 9:11 long and the longest day is 9:56 long with an average length of 9:30.
Check the distance to and compare the Storrs, Ct January averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for January in Storrs, Ct, Usa
Navigate to January Weather in Locations Surrounding Storrs, Ct:
- Boston, Massachusetts, Usa - 118 kms (73.3 miles) ENE
- Framingham, Ma, Usa - 86.3 kms (53.7 miles) NE
- Milton/ Blue Hill, Ma, Usa - 104 kms (64.6 miles) ENE
- Bedford, Ma, Usa - 105.6 kms (65.6 miles) ENE
- New Bedford, Ma, Usa - 105.6 kms (65.6 miles) ENE
- Plymouth, Ma, Usa - 126.3 kms (78.5 miles) E
- Taunton, Ma, Usa - 96.6 kms (60 miles) E
- Providence/ Green State, Ri, Usa - 68.2 kms (42.4 miles) E
- Groton, Ct, Usa - 92.3 kms (57.3 miles) SSE