| < July >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Storrs, Ct in July is warm at 21.2 °C (70.16 °F).
- Afternoons can be hot with average high temperatures reaching 26.5 °C (79.7 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally very mild with an average low of 15.9 °C (60.6 °F).
- The average diurnal temperature range/ variation in July is 10.6 °C (19.1 °F).
- The weather in July is not exactly parched. Circa 105.2mm (4.1in) of liquid is transfered.
- The shortest day is 14:27 long and the longest day is 15:10 long with an average length of 14:52.
Check the distance to and compare the Storrs, Ct July averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for July in Storrs, Ct, Usa
Navigate to July Weather in Locations Surrounding Storrs, Ct:
- Boston, Massachusetts, Usa - 118 kms (73.3 miles) ENE
- Framingham, Ma, Usa - 86.3 kms (53.7 miles) NE
- Milton/ Blue Hill, Ma, Usa - 104 kms (64.6 miles) ENE
- Bedford, Ma, Usa - 105.6 kms (65.6 miles) ENE
- New Bedford, Ma, Usa - 105.6 kms (65.6 miles) ENE
- Plymouth, Ma, Usa - 126.3 kms (78.5 miles) E
- Taunton, Ma, Usa - 96.6 kms (60 miles) E
- Providence/ Green State, Ri, Usa - 68.2 kms (42.4 miles) E
- Groton, Ct, Usa - 92.3 kms (57.3 miles) SSE