| < September >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Storrs, Ct in September is very mild at 16.3 °C (61.34 °F).
- Afternoons can be really warm with average high temperatures reaching 21.8 °C (71.2 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally quite mild with an average low of 10.9 °C (51.6 °F).
- In September the mean diurnal temperature range/ variation is 10.9 °C (19.6 °F).
- The weather in September is hardly arid. Circa 99.6mm (3.9in) of water is transfered.
- The shortest day is 11:44 long and the longest day is 13:07 long with an average length of 12:26.
Check the distance to and compare the Storrs, Ct September averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for September in Storrs, Ct, Usa
Navigate to September Weather in Locations Surrounding Storrs, Ct:
- Boston, Massachusetts, Usa - 118 kms (73.3 miles) ENE
- Framingham, Ma, Usa - 86.3 kms (53.7 miles) NE
- Milton/ Blue Hill, Ma, Usa - 104 kms (64.6 miles) ENE
- Bedford, Ma, Usa - 105.6 kms (65.6 miles) ENE
- New Bedford, Ma, Usa - 105.6 kms (65.6 miles) ENE
- Plymouth, Ma, Usa - 126.3 kms (78.5 miles) E
- Taunton, Ma, Usa - 96.6 kms (60 miles) E
- Providence/ Green State, Ri, Usa - 68.2 kms (42.4 miles) E
- Groton, Ct, Usa - 92.3 kms (57.3 miles) SSE